Medicare.gov makes it easy to find and compare nearby health care providers, like hospitals, home health agencies, doctors, nursing homes and other health care services that accept Medicare.
All in one place on Medicare.gov, you can:
- See how patients rate their care experiences at the hospitals in your area.
- Find home health agencies that offer the services you need, like nursing care, physical therapy, and occupational therapy.
- Get detailed information about doctors, including contact information, practice locations, specialty, hospital affiliation, and more.
- Read nursing home inspection reports.
- Get contact information for local inpatient rehabilitation facilities or long-term care hospitals.
- See which dialysis facilities offer home dialysis training.
- View hospice quality care ratings.
On your laptop, tablet, or mobile device, enter your location to begin your search for local health care providers and services. To get more personalized results, you can filter by items that are most important to you, like distance and quality ratings. You can also save your favorite health care providers to refer to later when you’re logged into your secure Medicare account. Visit Medicare.gov to log into (or create) your Medicare account.
Have ideas to help us make your experience finding care even better? Take our survey on Medicare.gov to give us your feedback.